2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO Z71 4X4
BIDDING ENDS 12/10/2021 1:00 PM
PCE IS ACCEPTING SEALED BIDS FOR A COOPERATIVE OWNED TRUCK
- 2015 CHEVY SILVERADO Z71 4X4
- 104,934 MILES
- NEVER A WORK TRUCK (HWY MILES)
- CLEAN INTERIOR
- SPRAY IN BED LINER
- ALL RECALLS COMPLETE
- OIL CHANGE EVERY 3,000 MILES (RECEIPTS AVAILABLE)
ALL BIDS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING AT PCE HQ LOCATED AT 301 E. MISSOURI ST. FLOYDADA, TX 79235 NO LATER THAN FRIDAY DECEMBER 10, 2021 AT 1:00 PM.
ANY BIDS NOT IN BY THAT TIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
PCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY AND ALL BIDS, WITHOUT NOTICE OR EXPLANATION.
ONLY THE WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED.
- Beans Gaining at Midday
- Wednesday’s soybean market is 6 3/4 to 7 1/2 cents in the black at midday. For Jan, that comes after futures were down as much as 14 cents earlier in the session. Soymeal is gaining $6.10 to $6.40/ton so far. Front month soybean oil futures are down triple digits at...
- Double Digit Losses so far for Wheat
- Midweek wheat trading has the winter wheat markets down by double digits. CBT SRW futures are down 11 /4to 14 3/4 cents so far. KC wheat is giving back as much as 16 cents at midday. Spring wheat futures are firmer, with front month losses limited to 3 1/2 cents...
- Cotton Down at Midday
- Wednesday’s cotton trading is moving the board another 55 to 78 points lower. December contracts are set to expire at the close, currently 74 points in the red at $1.1127/ lb. March is another 546 points below that at 105.81 cents. The Seam reported 16,666 bales were sold on 12/6...
- Wednesday Cattle Market Working Lower
- Fat cattle futures are trading 25 to 55 cents weaker so far. December, down 47 cents, has yet to see any deliveries with the oldest long waiting since October of 2020. The weekly FCE auction saw no sales for the 1,849 head listed. Feedlots were asking $141 - $143.50, while...
- Hogs Continue Lower
- Through midday, lean hog futures are another 15 to 97 cents weaker. December contracts are down another triple digits, but are up 77 cents from the day’s low. USDA’s National Average Morning Base hog price for Wednesday was $2.66 weaker at $55.52. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 12/6 was 16...
- Corn Fractionally Mixed at Midday
- Corn futures are trading within a penny of UNCH so far for Wednesday. The December and March contracts are higher, while the back month prices are in the red. New crop December is down 2 1/4 cents to $5.53 1/4 at midday. USDA flashed a huge Export Sale announcement to...
307 Temporary Redirect°
307 Temporary Redirect