**24 Hour Tire Service**
OTODATA FUEL MONITORING SYSTEM
We are proud to offer remote fuel monitoring for all of your field tanks. You have 24/7 access to your fuel levels from your cell phone. Receive notifications if your tank is low, has been filled, or has experienced a rapid draw. You have complete control! Call PCE for more information!
- Hogs Off Highs, but Still Gaining
- Lean hog futures are trading with midday gains of 5 to 60 cents – following the NASS report and weekend covering after 8 consecutive red candles. The National Average Base Hog price was $85.08 in the AM report after a $3.36 drop. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/27 was...
- Cotton Prices Red Thus Far for Friday
- Cotton prices are trading with midday losses of 39 to 137 points. October futures are up by 589 points as the delivery process works on a no limit market. Preliminary OI was still just 14 contracts as of 9/29’s settle. The Cotlook A Index was 107.10 on 9/29 after a...
- Double Digit Gains in Wheat Market
- The NASS data showed tighter to near as expected wheat stocks, as production and Q1 use were both below estimates. The market is trading 1.6% to 2.9% in the black in CBT SRW. HRW markets are trading 14 1/4 to 24 1/2 cents in the black. MPLS wheat is seeing...
- Cattle Markets Red at Midday
- Front month cattle futures are trading 42 to 97 cents in the red so far for Friday. Feeders are down $2.07 to $2.80 weaker. Thursday’s cash market was mostly light with sales from $143 - $147. The bulk of Northern trade remains near $144-$145. The 9/28 CME Feeder Cattle Index...
- Corn Holding +$6.80
- Corn markets are trading 10-12 cents in the black after the report. Futures tried rallying to the $6.80 mark going in but had faded to just 5 cent gains for its release. USDA reported corn stocks were 1.377 bbu on September 1st,, well below the average trade estimate. That was...
- Soybeans Break on NASS Report
- Front month soybean futures were working higher initially on Friday into the report. The gains were quickly faded and prices turned red after seeing the numbers. For midday prices are under the $13.90/bu mark on 15 to 30 cent losses. Soybean meal futures are trading $3.80/ton lower, with BO futures...
Click the Link!
Floydada, Texas (79235)