Homepage - PCE News
**24 Hour Tire Service**
OTODATA FUEL MONITORING SYSTEM
We are proud to offer remote fuel monitoring for all of your field tanks. You have 24/7 access to your fuel levels from your cell phone. Receive notifications if your tank is low, has been filled, or has experienced a rapid draw. You have complete control! Call PCE for more information!
Quotes are delayed, as of March 23, 2023, 10:25:03 AM CDT or prior.
- Cotton Looks to Extend Bounce
- So far for Thursday, cotton futures are 13 to 69 points higher and only 12 points off the overnight highs. Yesterday, cotton settled with 27 to 43 point gains for the front months through Dec. The deferred contracts were 4 points in the red for March and 23 points lower...
- Steep Drop from Hogs
- Lean hog futures fell another triple digits in most contracts on Wednesday with $0.97 to $2 losses across the front months. For June that marked the 8th consecutive loss, 5 of which were triple digits, for a net $13.42 drop. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was 38 cents lower...
- Cattle $3 Under Loc Highs
- The front month fat cattle futures market ended the midweek trade 7 to 45 cents lower, but April closed $1.70 off its low for the day yesterday, April is still over $3 below its Life of Contract high set on 3/6. USDA confirmed some cash trade from $162 to $165,...
- Wheats Bouncing for Thursday
- Morning wheat quotes are in the black so far for Thursday. May SRW was up by 9 cents overnight. The wheat market continued lower on Wednesday, and SRW led the way down. The front month CBT futures closed with double digit losses of as much as 2.9%. KC wheat dropped...
- Beans Backing Off Overnight Highs
- The soybean market is back to near breakeven after initially bouncing ~6 cents overnight. Soybean futures bled another 1.3% to 1.9% on Wednesday, with November closing in the red for the 12th consecutive session and more than $1 total drop. Soymeal prices ended the day 1.4% to 1.9% in the...
- Corn At or Near Overnight Highs
- Front month corn futures are trading near the top end of their overnight action with 2 to 5 1/2 cent gains so far ahead of the Export Sales data. The old crop corn futures bounced back for a higher midweek close. May ended the day 10 1/4 cents off its...
Texas USDA Newswire
Click the Link!