**24 Hour Tire Service**
OTODATA FUEL MONITORING SYSTEM
We are proud to offer remote fuel monitoring for all of your field tanks. You have 24/7 access to your fuel levels from your cell phone. Receive notifications if your tank is low, has been filled, or has experienced a rapid draw. You have complete control! Call PCE for more information!
- Hogs Hold Firm on Wednesday
- Lean hog futures closed the day with contracts up 37 cents to $1.47 on the day. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $131.34 in the Wednesday afternoon report, up $2.15 from the previous day’s report. The August 15th CME Lean Hog Index was down 65 cents to $121.06....
- Cattle Head Higher on Wednesday
- Live cattle futures were up 17 to 47 cents in the front months on Wednesday. Cash trade this week got kicked off with $141 action in the South and $147 in the north. The Wednesday Central Stockyards Fed Cattle Exchange auction showed no sales on 1,203 head, with bids ranging...
- Cotton Retreats Lower on Wednesday
- Cotton futures were lower on Wednesday, pulling back from early week gains. Contracts were down 251 to 429 points. The 7-day QPF shows precip totals of 1 to 4 inches for much of the southern half of the US over the next week. The Cotlook A Index (old crop) was...
- Soybeans Bounce Higher on Wednesday
- Soybean futures ended the Wednesday session, with contracts firm to 9 cents higher. Front month September led the way, up 21 cents. Meal futures were up $3.70 to $5.10 on the day, with bean oil down 41 to 54 points lower. The weekly Export Sales report set for release on...
- Corn Settles Higher in Front Months
- Corn futures saw some buying on Wednesday, with nearby contracts fractionally to 4 cents higher. Deferred contracts were down 2 to 3 ½ cents. EIA data released this morning showed production dropping to 983,000 barrels per day in the week that ended on August 12. That was a 39,000 bpd...
- Wheat Weaker on Wednesday
- Wheat futures weren’t able to hold the overnight gains, with contracts retreating into the close. CBT SRW contracts were down 19 to 22 ¾ cents, with KC HRW 15 ¾ to 20 ¾ cents in the red. MPLS was also weaker, as contracts were down 15 to 19 ¼ cents....
Floydada, Texas (79235)