Homepage - PCE News
**24 Hour Tire Service**
FIRESTONE FARM HARD REWARDS 2023
Up to $200.00 instant rebate per tire when buying eligible Firestone Radials! Farm Hard Rewards ends April 30, 2023! Give us a call to save on Firestone Radials!
OTODATA FUEL MONITORING SYSTEM
We are proud to offer remote fuel monitoring for all of your field tanks. You have 24/7 access to your fuel levels from your cell phone. Receive notifications if your tank is low, has been filled, or has experienced a rapid draw. You have complete control! Call PCE for more information!
Quotes are delayed, as of June 07, 2023, 12:29:32 AM CDT or prior.
- Tuesday’s Cotton Market Closed with Gains
- Cotton prices ended the session up by 18 to 55 points after having spent time on both sides of UNCH. The Dec contract stayed inside Monday’s range. The Seam reported 5,238 bales of cotton was sold on 6/5 for 76.21 cents/lb. The AWP for cotton by is 66.91 c/lb. ICE...
- Hogs Gapped Higher on Triple Digit Tuesday
- Front month lean hog futures gapped higher and proceeded to rally as much as 4.96%. The July contract led the way and is back to a premium over the June contract. USDA’s PM National Average Base Hog price was $92.13 on Tuesday, up by $6.84. The CME Lean Hog Index...
- Triple Digit Rally for Cattle Futures
- The live cattle futures market ended the day with $1.42 to $2.67 gains and saw new all time highs of above $180. USDA confirmed Tuesday’s cash trade was $3-$5 higher with WCB sales near $190 and $288-$292 in the beef. The weekly FCE auction listed 1,282 head and sold 163...
- Mixed Close for Wheat Market
- Chicago wheat futures ended the day in the black, while the hard red futures faded. The front month SRW prices were 2 3/4 to 3 3/4 cents higher at the close. KC HRW futures ended the day down by 2 to 3 3/4 cents. July HRW printed a wide 41...
- Soybeans Close Higher on Tuesday
- After a back and forth session the soybean futures market ended Tuesday with gains. Beans were up 3 1/4 to 5 1/4 cents at the close. July futures printed a 23 3/4 cent range from -9 3/4 to +14. Soymeal closed in the red with $3.40 to $4.50/ton losses. BO...
- Tuesday Gains for Corn Market
- After a back and forth session, the corn futures market was in the black at the close. July futures were near the high for the day and ended with a 10 1/2 cent gain. The Dec contract traded within a 13 3/4 cent range and netted a 4c gain. The...
Texas USDA Newswire
Click the Link!