Welcome to Producers Cooperative Elevator!
Welcome to our new website! In this section we will keep you up to date on our current projects, specials, and general updates.
If you have not yet received a COOP Card come and see us. You will save Five Cents at the pump and the cards work at Producesr and at Click Clack's.
- CubicFarm Systems nets $1.5 million for on-site, indoor farming setup to feed livestock
- World's biggest meat firm pays $409 million for plant-based protein maker
- New VIDEO by Doctor Weather (a.k.a. Jim Roemer) - Our Forecast Scores as Coffee Soars! – May 6, 2021 (6:30pm EDT)
- Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - Commercial Vehicle Group
- BIG MONEY IN THE MARKET ROTATING OUT OF EQUITIES INTO GOLD BONDS AND UTILITIES
- DEFENSIVE SECTORS ARE OUTPERFORMING EQUITIES – CHUCK JAFFE AND CHRIS EXPLORE WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU
- California Almonds: May Spray Considerations in a Tight Fiscal Year
- Ethereum target hit, here's what to look for
- Minnesota Wheat: Checking Stands and Replanting Decisions
- Crop Insurance: Supplemental Area Insurance and Basis Risk Measures
- Hogs Higher on Thursday
- Front month lean hog futures closed the Thursday session with 2 to 17 cent gains. October contracts ended 17 cents lower and December was UNCH. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base Hog price was 51 cents weaker to $116.42. The May 4th CME Lean Hog Index was $107.89, up by another...
- Corn Futures Double Digits Stronger
- Corn futures rallied double digits on Thursday. Old crop July closed 10 1/4 cents higher, but is still 40 3/4 cents below May with 6 trade days before expiration. New crop December led the way higher with a 3.43% gain to the highest Dec contract price since 2012. USDA’s weekly...
- Triple Digit Gains for Cotton
- Old crop cotton futures closed 325 points higher on Thursday. May futures expired at 89.48 cents/lb. New crop prices were 114 to 171 points higher at the close. The July to December inverse is back to 386 points after tightening through the early portion of the week. Cotton bookings from...
- Wheat Prices Gain on Thursday
- Thursday wheat futures closed near the highs with some double digit gains. CBT wheat futures ended the session 8 ¾ to 11 3/4 cents in the black led by new crop. KC HRW wheat futures closed 8 to 9 3/4 cents higher. MGE spring wheat futures were 7 1/2 to...
- Soybeans Gain Double Digits
- At the Thursday close, soybean futures were 20 to 28 cents in the black. The May to July inverse tightened to 36 cents/bu by the close. New crop futures ended the session with November above $14/bu. Soymeal futures closed the Thursday session with gains of $2.50 to $3.40/ton. Soybean oil...
- Cattle Mixed with Higher Fats
- Fat cattle futures climbed back from midday lows and closed the Thursday session in the black. June fats were the strongest on the day with a triple digit gain. There were reports of $119 sales in TX. USDA noted cash sales through Wednesday, with limited activity from $117 to $119....
Floydada, Texas (79235)